  *90927 (-20)
  Re: Review 7124 - Flash Speeder

"EK" == Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> writes: EK> The Undeniable: EK> Set: 7124 - Gungan Patrol I deny that! I say it's: Set: 7124 - Flash Speeder ;) Johannes. -- A busstation is where a bus stops. A trainstation is where a train stops. On my (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Program dlls

(...) there are 3 simple dll applications and a Makefile in the demo directory, which show how to compile a dll application. cheers, Martin (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: My webpage - The Kingdom of Bruce

Oh yeah, and it would be cool if you added some of the graphical stories you've made. I'd also like to see the fall of Strombrachter in more detail if you have the pics. :) -- Paul Davidson Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: NQC wishlist

(...) I believe the simplest way to do it would be to have an extra preprocessing pass... it will slow down compilation a little, it's true, but maybe not that much as to matter (compilation is anyway so much faster than the downloading anyway) then (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: John E. Doolittle

(...) Royal Ork? nanu nanu So *that's* what you do with those Insectoids aliens--it's "Orson"! LFB (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: subassemblies

(...) I do. Subassemblies and not yet finished projects. (...) Pneumatic to electric intarfaces: compressors, pressure sensors and motorized airtaps. Some not yet finished pneumatic logic "circuits" (AND, OR, NAND etc.). Sorry no pictures at the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Pirate Scans Wanted

I am looking for scans to the folowing pirate sets... 6255 6245 pirates ambush 6250 cross bone clipper 6281 pirates perilous pitfall They are the only pirate sets (except for the minifig packs and a few crappy 1xxx sets) that are missing from (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Futbol or Football?

True, but a half-clever American will know that what he calls soccer is called football everywhere else. He just won't know how to spell. ;) -- Paul Davidson James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:Fnu6Bn.DGq@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  cross bone clipper question

What hull, mast, rigging etc parts come with this set? I cant tell from the pictures I have and the instructions are not on brickshelf.com -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  (canceled)

  FA: (ebay) 6 Blacktron 1 sets - 6987, 6954, 6941, 6894, 6876, 1875

Since nobody was interested in these sets, I put them on ebay. All sets are in excellent near-mint condition and are 100% complete. Bidding starts at $9.99 for each set. 6987 - Blacktron Message Intercept Base (URL) - Renegade (boxed) (URL) - (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: My webpage - The Kingdom of Bruce

Fantastic as usual!!! I really love the picture on the front page, it blends into the black so perfectly. I'm really looking forward to seeing the map -- I think a map will be one of the first things I make when I begin constructing my own medieval (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Running problem L3PAO

(...) *without* (...) Thanks Jeff, It works now! Time to play... Guido (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Inspiration for Lego Castle

Building individual models inspires me a lot less than creating entire worlds, like Pawel Nazarewicz is doing. An army or castle becomes so much more when you give it a name, a background, and a story. -- Paul Davidson Anthony Kummer (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: "Town Junior" an official product category?

(...) There is always buy/sell/trade. Someone there will sell you a sutable police car at a sutable price. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Im back......sorta

(...) You want big? You use ldraw? Then check out the gruimman aerospace f2000 juggernaut, available at (URL) Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

  Large Pirate Hull Mock-ups  [DAT]

Here are mock-ups of the large pirate hulls. I thought that I did not have enough information to make these but then I remembered joseph gonzalis had made mock-ups of the small hulls and I decided to widen those and then adjust as necessary. This is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  See Warwick Castle.

For all the people who want to see my warwick castle model, .dat files and a picture are available from (URL) Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dacta 9816 Letters and Numbers

(...) I believe it is duplo. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Which are teh LICs and do they ship (was Re: Nortel LEGO phone? (was: Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...)

(...) My understanding was that Buffie Sherrington [sp?] wasn't at the only LIC that stopped shipping. Are the others continuing to ship? best, Lindsay (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact