  *90767 (-5)
  RE: NQC wishlist

(...) This might be a good idea. The pbForth thing is working out well too. Maybe a C to FORTH translator would be useful. In the other hand, making a custom bytecode interpreter means having to write the interpreter and support it on different (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  Re: Swearing?

(...) Stop that! That offends me! <G,D,&R> It makes me think of that puking yellow happy face (YHF). The only thing that makes me feel better at that point is thinking of the YHF with a bleeding bullet hole in the forehead. -- | Tom Stangl, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New Year's Resolutions?

I resolve to build with the boys more and fuss at them less. And to use for building the space currently occupied by the Christmas tree - there's an incentive to get the thing taken down! -S (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.people)

  Re: legofest o non legofest

"Giulio Ferrari" <giuliof@iol.it> wrote in message news:38723861.BA068C...@iol.it... (...) Ovviamente scherzavo. Marco ha iniziato il thread, quindi credo che (per questa volta) tocchi a lui decidere... altrimenti, se continuiamo così, la prossima (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: OMR Planning - Almost There

(...) (rereading what I wrote) Uh, durrr, that came out as hogwash, didn't it. I meant, if the pages that are created dynamically happen to come out the same as though they had been served statically (IOW, if it's static content generated (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact