  *90210 (-5)
  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

Hi, I could possibly translate it, but it would take time, but also see that an english version should be advailable. I also saw an exposition in Quebec city where those model build, took some picture of the best of them but I wasn't very impress by (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Return to Lego!

Luca Castiglioni <dreamdesign3000@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Fnrrzx.Jpp@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) quasi (...) Se leggi qualche thread più indietro, scoprirai che ho trovato una "miniera" di 8462 a 99.000 Lire. Ne ho già acquistati quattro (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Service Catalog gone from lego.com

(...) The worrying thing about this, is my niece just bought two new Lego packs, and no 'service' leaflet was in either... (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Gate of the Present Circular Loan? (Not EXACTLY a Jambalaya)

I don't think we QUITE came to closure, although I see Eric is going to send it to Chris next. Jeremy, ARE you willing to loan yours out, or jot down some of the key info points and send them to Eric before he sends the french copy to Chris? (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Mi presento brevemente:

Juda <guido.romi@bridgetec.it> wrote in message FMvMx7.9t0@lugnet.com... (...) Quando parli di ingranaggi e mattoncini forati di colore giallo forse ti riferisci alla scatola 744 (URL) fortunato!!!!!! Trovala!! -- LEg GOdt :-) Domenico (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact