  *89986 (-5)
  Shipping from Germany

Gutan Tag, I just won a Metroliner train in an auction from Germany. The gentleman selling it told me the shipping would be $38 US to ship it and $10 to cash the check. Could someone tell me if this is reasonable? It seems a bit much. What are my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.de)

  Re: 8448 there are no brakes !!!!!

Check my site for steering the 8448. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Baum" <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote in message news:dbaum-020100141...act.com... (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Do those throwbots have any useful technic pieces?

I've been looking at those silly sets in stores, and I was curious if they have any actual useful technic pieces (gears, technic bricks, etc.) or if they're totally made up of specially-molded SPUDs. -- Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

  Desperatly seeking info on set 6977 insectoids

I need to know how the "pincers" on the front of the model go together and how they attatch to the model proper. I am building a model of the harvester from c&c and as I was going through my set pictures collection looking for other stuff I saw the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is the tower piece new?

(...) I distinctly remember seeing the piece in the dacta castle set picture I was looking at yesterday. (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact