  *89842 (-5)
  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

(...) Luckily, the management historically has valued Hard Work With Hard Play - they recognize that allowing an individual to BE an individual tends to help work output, and don't put extreme limits on hobbies or display of them at work. Of course, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Interferenza tra sensori

E' veramente la prima volta che sento parlare di un "difetto" dell'RCX, e non saprei come aiutarti. Ieri sera ho fatto la stessa prova con i miei due RCX, giusto per escludere che si tratti di uno di quei problemi che riguardano tutti ma nessnuno se (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay

(...) least (...) Offhand ... the black sword? I only have one of them. It came with that old amour-shop set, the number of which I'm too lazy to look up. Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: What I did for the Y2K weekend...

I get it you've never seen my cube ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: baylit@att.net

Yikes, I have no idea how this ended up here! Nothing to see here, move along... -- Paul Davidson Paul Davidson <tinman@direct.ca> wrote in message news:FnoJG2.5Lq@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact