  *89364 (-5)
  Re: Fujita LEGO Star Wars Website

(...) Wow! Clever use of a yellow spaceman for C3P0. Also - done completely without Star Wars sets as far as I can see... I like the blowing up death star... Who says pirate ship parts can only be used to build ships... I like the "The Making Of..." (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Your Opinion Please :)

(...) Me too. The castle gives you more options for building and playing. OTOH, if you've already got lots of Lego for structure building(1), then yeah, get the little guys. Basically it boils down to what you're looking for: a building, or an army? (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Fujita LEGO Star Wars Website

(...) I agree! This site is immense! I just wish I could read Japanese :) but it isn't really necessary. The pictures speak for themselves. I like the use of different scale models--just like making a real movie! In case anyone doesn't notice, the (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: How many Vancouver LUGNET users?

That's the right time James, I was just talking to Randy and he said it was closer to 18 people. It's good to see that you are still looking at the local news groups. Silas James Powell wrote in message ... (...) all (...) have (...) when I (...) (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Knights vs. Falcons (Was Re: Building a Mini-fig Army, how much to pay)

(...) The only sets that both the Black Falcons and the Black Knights ever came together are 6057 Sea Serpent and 6059 Knights Stronghold. Even though they came together in these two sets I think of it as more of a confrontation than a cooperation. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact