  *89003 (-20)
  Re: detecting goal objects at a distance

(...) I imagine that - even if using such an IR LED as a beacon - roomlight etc. will still be the major problem. So, I'm pretty sure that a quite simple means at the detector side would simplify such a project dramatically: an optical IR filter. (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rocker-boogie suspension model: Help

(...) Apparently it changed, I found a list of Linc's creations (including a rocker-boogie) at: (URL) Johnson (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More January 2000 S@H Catalog Observations... Paradisia and Pirates oh my!

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) Shield. (...) violent (...) A friend of mine picked up the Sword and Shield set at Legoland during its opening for me. It's not new, but a lot more easy to obtain now. I wish they had that with different (old (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Set Inventories

In the past, getting set inventories for brand new sets has been a hassle, because not many seem to like doing it. However, I am going to do it, unless someone already has. If you have the set inventories for any of the new Castle sets, PLMK so I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Parting out 6091/98: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page

I have good access to the 6091/6098 and have thought about buying several to part out and auction. However, I have never run a parts auction before. I would probably use eBay, but wondered if anyone here had suggestions, especially about how to go (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Does anyone have a list of every castle set ever made?

My Castle listing (with my sale prices) can be found from either of the web pages in my sig. It is a complete list, except for the new 2000 sets and the Weetabix Castle (I don't know the number) and set 1680, which we discussed in this very (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Pneumatics problems

(...) till I followed your link. Any idea what the 'wiring diagram' would look like? What connects to what hole? regards lawrence (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatics problems

(...) yes, thats when I noticed the links from the switch/valve. regards lawrence (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pneumatics problems

(...) thanks for the link. I think this might help. I will try tommorrow What I thought was a pump as it only had one hole is a type one cylinder I have also been trying a type one pump proper, but that is clearly old and might be a poor seal. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Blue Pneumatic Cylnders

Hi. LEGO Shop-At-Home sold out of the submarine 8299 with the pneumatic system. Does anyone know of another kit with (other than the educational package at Pitsco) with the blue pneumatic cylnder? Thanx. Barbara Nostrand +---...---+ | Barbara (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: So.. are we doing it?

This is the first time I've been able to check my mail since last Wednesday, and is likely the last until I return to Tennessee, so I guess we won't be able to make it to anything... if something does happen, take lots of pictures! Have fun! Naji (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw)

  Re: Rocker-boogie suspension model: Help

(...) I don't kow this particular model, but I know someone in australia who build a rocker-boogie model with Technic, see: (URL) know this isn't what you're looking for, but thought you might be interested. Dave Johnson (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Rocker-boogie suspension model: Help

Thanks for pointing out the bad email address on my web page - its been corrected. :) I have the original files from Linc's site - I can put them on my site if you are interested. -Wes (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Rocker-boogie suspension model: Help

I have been trying to get some detailed pictures for building Linc Smith´s suspension model but I was not able to access the original web page and his e-mail address appears to be down. No luck with Wes´e-mail either (the model is one of his (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New sensors from Pitsco-Dacta

RE: DCP Lab sensors. Is this another standard or based on pin-outs from Vernier/Pasco? It sounds like the "DCP" term is common. Can anyone help in terms of the mode of operation of the adapter or the pin-outs? Thanks Tony Pugatschew (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: 2001 SW Lego

(...) I don't know about you, but I'd much rather have that Delorean[1] than a Time Cruisers set... --Bram 1) What about a Model Team style model!?! That'd be cool--maybe I'll have to try building it... Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New sets, pictures at lego.com

(...) valkyries!?!? forgive my laughter! haw!haw! i'm picturing a horned moo-men helmet stuck on top of her hair-do! my plans are more along the lines of "something"! i would be a bit more pleased if the millimys were oposeable. they're pretty (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.belville)

  Target 40% off

Target at Jacksonville Beach FL has much of its LEGO inventory at up to 40% off clearance, including MosEspa for 53.90. Selection was rather limited. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.loc.us.fl.jac, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Pneumatics problems

I believe I saw somewhere that the old style pumps has an external valve. (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

(...) but (...) Where (and how!) did you get a 50 off purchase ticket! Do tell... -Earle (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact