 Robotics / 9554
Re: Rocker-boogie suspension model: Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 23:34:45 GMT

Federico Hanssen wrote:

I have been trying to get some detailed pictures for building Linc Smith¥s
suspension model but I was not able to access the original web page and his
e-mail address appears to be down. No luck with Wes¥e-mail either (the
model is
one of his projects). Does anyone know about a reliable link to access this
info? Thanks
I don't kow this particular model, but I know someone in australia who
build a rocker-boogie model with Technic, see:

http://www.osa.com.au/~cjh/lego/

I know this isn't what you're looking for, but thought you might be
interested.

Dave Johnson