  *88908 (-5)
  Re: New Model: The Devil's Gap

(...) the (...) the (...) ;) (...) Or maybe boiling oatmeal, depending on how well Verneer's men are fed. :) Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New sensors from Pitsco-Dacta

Hi. The "new" Lego Sensors are rather obviously not intended for building mobile Robots. Rather, they are part of the ROBOLAB INVESTIGATOR system which was just released in the Pitsco 2000 catalogue. The idea is to build a miniature computerized (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How old are you?

Hi. How old is your son? He can probably deal with Robolab Software (PC & MAC) available from Pitsco. Pitsco also sells a Robolab upgrade kit which gives you the Robolab user manual and a nifty green case. (I got case feaver and went out and bought (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Just a question.

(...) That's the one I tried! Oh well, maybe after the new year. Thank you anyway. Sean Frantz (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

  Re: Double Typo - coincedence? I think not...

It's called "cut-and-paste". :) -- Paul Davidson Shiri <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FnKCsB.GKK@lugnet.com... (...) misteaks. (...) same (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact