  *88737 (-10)
  Red tug boat question

Hi everyone I don't normally post to this group, but I have a question that I am hoping that someone can help me with. My three yr old got to a small tug(?) boat of his fathers this week, and broke a small piece off the bow. He was so sad about it, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.general)

  FT: British Airways Promo 2769

I have an unopened (NIB) British Airways 2769 Jungle Express available for trade. (URL) you are interested in trading, see my wanted list at: (URL) will consider outright purchase offers but I would prefer to trade if possible. Mike - (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Filmatino

(...) Speriamo che l'astronave abbia un buon sistema di compensazione della gravita' e buone cinture di sicurezza per i sedili perche' con una manovra negativa come quella gia' vedo tutti gli occupanti con la capoccia piantata nel soffitto! Marco (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Filmatino

Domenico mi scrive: (...) con (...) Bravo Domenico, vale la pena che anche altri possano vederlo. Ecco il tuo "filmatino" sul mio sito: (URL) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  how does a bar code reader work?

Hi, Can someone explain me how the bar code reader of the codepilot works. I figured out the basics, but I can not get to the clocking stuff. You can move either slow or fast over the bar codes to program the codepilot. I want to use the rcx to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

  www.lugnet.com on boxes

Looking at the boxes of the US Star Wars Lego, I noticed two things: 1. German/european boxes don´t have a piece count :( 2. The US boxes have Logo and address of the official Star Wars Fanclub printed on them. It might be an old idea but my (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Invasion of Strombrachter Page

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Doyle (<FnJL02.ALv@lugnet.com>) wrote at 07:04:50 (...) Careful. You don't want to start any urban legends. Brad said LD would start *limited* bulk ordering. That almost certainly means a specific variety of pieces, probably in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Leo's Castle... flags?

On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Rich Manzo (<FnJ79r.FKt@lugnet.com>) wrote at 02:08:15 (...) Flagpole and flag. It seems a lot of trouble to print different boxes for the sake of a flag :-) Particularly as the instructions seem to be the same. (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: origional prices

Steven Boffardi wrote in message ... (...) Do you mean 5561, 5571, and 5591? If so, based on S@H prices, 5561 was $88, 5571 was $150, and I don't know about 5591. 5561 has been popping up at KB Toys for $40 for a while now. Pretty good deal - I (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Lego vs. Pokemon

(...) I dunno, the US market seems to be, if not large, at least reasonably fanatic. Hello Kitty mobile phones. Hello Kitty Gameboy Colors. Hello Kitty laptops (seriously!). OTOH, a pink cartoon-covered laptop does have that way of saying on the (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.promo)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact