 Model Team / 45
Re: origional prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 11:40:51 GMT

Steven Boffardi wrote in message ...
what were the origional prices for the following models
5161
5171
5191

Do you mean 5561, 5571, and 5591?

If so, based on S@H prices, 5561 was $88, 5571 was $150, and I don't know
about 5591.  5561 has been popping up at KB Toys for $40 for a while now.
Pretty good deal - I picked up one the other night while out Christmas
shopping.  I would have bought the other one this store had but my
brother-in-law was with me and he wanted it as well.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh