  *88103 (-10)
  Re: Instructions on CD ROM?

Hi, Because my kids destroyed my catalogs from 1990 until 1998 downloaded i the catalogs from 1966 until 1997 and burned them on CD. Now i can search for some items without being on-line. The CD is self starting (Autoplay) with some special software (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New sensor adapter?

Just saw this on (URL) the RCX, data is collected from LEGO sensors, such as temperature, touch, light and rotation. In addition, a new sensor adapter will allow sensors from other manufacturers to be used with the RCX. Does anyone have any more (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: General Box #5

Sign me up as well. Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Filz wrote in message <3868C734.15FB@minds...ng.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Experimenting with Brasso (tm)

I don't know about with these two methods. What I used wasa soft gum eraser and rubbing alcohol. Get the eraser fragments embedded in some cotton, and you will be able to remove the decal without scratching. It took a LONG time to remove it, but (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Brad - TLC needs to minimize packaging

Hear, hear! Airboxes must go! Rob ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  FA ebay: 5122 pirate service pack

Please have a look: (URL) also have two of the 5134 shooting cannon packs as leftover from an ebay auction. I sell them for $25 incl. shipping to the first one who responds. Arnold -- ***...*** I HATE EBAY (when I'm the bidder): (URL) in all it's (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Instructions on CD ROM?

(...) I have now downloaded around 80% of Brickshelf's instruction scans and am getting ready to burn some CDs. Has anyone else done this yet? I'm wondering about the best division of files between the CDs and how to handle future additions. Also, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Carved Lion Head Block?

(...) be (...) castle (...) The tan castle pieces seem to beg the question: Why hasn't Lego produced an all-tan Crusader Castle series? I've always looked to the Krak de Chevaliers and other crusader castles for inspiration, and tan castle elements (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Arctic sets are awesome!

(...) I am impressed with the new arctic sets as well. The polybag method has been around since Town Junior, but the most important aspect has been the good parts, and the ability to build a lot of model variations. I have so many model thoughts on (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Thanks for the welcome

(...) [snipped Brad's letter: part 3] (...) Yes, that would! I'm sure there would be MUCH controversy over that, though. Maybe it should be catagorized (by themes, I mean - i.e. Castle parts, Train parts, etc.). (...) I second the motion! I'll buy (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact