  *87398 (-10)
  Re: E' giunto il tempo...

(...) Anche da parte mia, auguri a tutti !!! Ciao, Giulio (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: comincio a sbirciare

Ale ha scritto: (...) E vai !!! Finalmente qualcuno della mia età :-) A parte gli scherzi, ciao Ale e benvenuto nel mondo dei Lego maniaci. (...) Ti confermo quello che vuoi; i soldi sono spesi benissimo e il RIS, seppur costoso, li vale tutti... (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Auguri di Buone Feste - My best wishes

Marco, hai fatto un doppio post su loc.it (immagino che tu volessi fare un cross post su loc.eu). Ciao Giulio marco berti ha scritto: (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: What are the *REAL* Y2K sets?

Wasn't it a rugby team? Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Paepke wrote in message <3862509a.6724079@lu...et.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  (canceled)

  2000 New Images (Technic)

Hello I have brought a 8236 Bike Burner today for 3.99 UK pounds at Betties and i have scan the image of the insert catalog. Nothing New. But just to let you know. This is at my website on the main page. Just click on the links. Also the D. Droid is (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  2000 New Images (Technic)

Hello I have brought a 8236 Bike Burner today for 3.99 UK pounds at Betties and i have scan the image of the insert catalog. Nothing New. But just to let you know. This is at my website on the main page. Just click on the links. Also the D. Droid is (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8 Wide Train Pics

Hey John, I just started using MLCAD on my PB 1400 (G3 upgraded) boy is it pokey, but it works. It is a menu driven program so it is easy to figure out. I couldn't figure out LDRAW within the first 60 seconds so I gave up on it. So far I have drawn (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: RIS 1.5; question about the RCX version

Yes, you have the 1.5 version. You can tell because it doesn't have the AC adapter. Lego didn't mark the units "1.5", they left "1.0" on them for some reason. -Mike Daniel A. Segel <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dya shopping + refunds for items out of stock

(...) If you never received the item you shouldn't have to pay anything. Just dispute the charge with the company. (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact