 Local / United Kingdom / 2484
2483  |  2485
Subject:
2000 New Images (Technic)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 16:07:55 GMT

Hello

I have brought a 8236 Bike Burner today for 3.99 UK pounds at Betties and i
have scan the image of the insert catalog. Nothing New. But just to let you
know. This is at my website on the main page. Just click on the links.

Also the D. Droid is selling for 34.99 UK pounds

For Huw, i have changed the colour, let me know on what you think. I will be
offline until next week. Therefore
Everybody have a good Xmas and dream of all the models that you will get
tomorrow :-)

--
Michael

Please reply on