  *86304 (-5)
  Re: Powering trains w/ RCX

If there is a "cost" issue between the 1.0 and 1.5, Has anyone seen the savings passed on to the buyers? Probably too mutch to ask.... ;-) -Rich (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Seeking info - Defense Archer - Europe only set?

Jeff Stembel wrote in message ... (...) we (...) It was in one of the groups I don't normally read - Lugnet.dear-lego, I think. The only person from TLC who communicates with AFOLs through Lugnet openly, reprimanded the people who posted preview (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  January get-together

Hey wafolies First off, check out the great holiday-seasoned picture we've got on the wafol page (thanks for that one, ashley): (URL) getting pretty close to january 2000 and i wanted to remind you all that we are planning another get-together for (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: Seeking info - Defense Archer - Europe only set?

(...) When did they say we couldn't discuss it? I doen't remember reading that. (...) Yeah, it is set 4801 Defense Archer, but it comes with the black mustached guy, not the brown mustached guy. Jeff (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Color Schemes of Passenger Trains

John Warren wrote: Does anyone know the history of color schemes for (...) Not me, color schemes, especially prewar, are not my forte'. I DO think that UP switched to the Armour Yellow and grey with red stripe very early post war... (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact