  *85298 (-5)
  Re: 7159 Star Wars Bucket

Jason Brown <jmbrown@mines.edu> wrote in message news:384A924F.84E66E...nes.edu... (...) the (...) The Y2K page at BrickSet is in a state of flux at the moment, so page 7 yesterday won't necessarily be page 7 tomorrow. I have reinstated textual (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Robotics subgroups by mail (was: sensors)

I also fail to see why a seperate group is needed. If a seperate group is made, then all the people from this list that do not suscribe to the subgroup cannot participate in dicussions, unless they go to the website, or use a news reader. This could (...) (25 years ago, 19-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Call for debugging support

Hello Martin, pthreads and select sound fairly portable. And, as I mentioned before, there's a way of having Windows dispatch asynchronous serial events to programs, so work on porting would be fairly localized. The library approach has one serious (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Pubblicizzare ItLUG nei negozi?

"Marco Beri" <marcob@equalis.it> wrote in message news:385b6e80.418205...net.com... (...) Done. Per il momento, (fino a quando non ci sarà sufficiente traffico), tutto *@itlug.org verrà mandato in forward a chi ne fa richiesta. Per quanto riguarda (...) (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Exploration Mars missing?

(...) I would assume that this is so that the US version can use imperial units and the European one can use metric. This would truly allow us to emulate the true spirit of exploring Mars! Cheers, Steve (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact