  *84608 (-10)
  Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only

James Beerman <jtbeerm@ibm.net> wrote in message news:FMuHEJ.67v@lugnet.com... (...) Check this situation out! Here's my story... Last year, my first sale on eBay, the bidder doesn't respond after a few days. I wait. I then find his backup email and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Robot Challenges

Hi. Does anyone have a combined list of "robotic challenges" or projects such as the Trinity College fire fighting robot contest, the various MIT intersession robotics contest challenges, etc? Thanx. Barbara Nostrand +---...---+ | Barbara Nostrand, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Arctic 2000

(...) Rock Raiders already has it's own topic division. Artic and Spaceport (as well as Divers and Launch Command) use the town numbering system and I don't believe that a seperate group is needed. You cannot get too specific with a newsgroup. (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  update on robotics.sensors?

How's the debate about lugnet.robotics.sensors going? -Rob (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: chain links

(URL) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: chain links

(...) What I want to know is there anywhere to get the TANK tread pieces anymore? You know....the ones that will interlock with the chain? I have some tank tread, but want more!! Pat (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Call for debugging support

(...) hello Markus, i´m still working on a (hopefully) portable, robust version of linux LNP, that allows multiple client tasks or threads on the PC to communicate with one ore more RCX´s simultanously via one tower, ( one of them could be gdb, in (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Last Day of Auction! TECHNIC Parts From 2 x 8245!

Hi, all- There's been good response on my 8245 lots, but some of them are still available very cheaply, including single lots of purple and torquoise/aqua pieces currently at only $3.00 each! Lot #1 – Black Liftarms and ½-Width Peg Beams (URL) Bid: (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Advent Calendars (what happens to them?) Fun

(...) Stores like Target usually mark them down to half-price just after Christmas. In some cases, Target will mark them down Christmas eve. Some stores may even begin to sell them to you at a discount now. Just ask. Target stores, Sears stores and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Scans of Stingrays or Hydronauts

(...) able (...) There is a very minimal page showing the three Stingray figs at (URL) details on which appears in what set. My Stingrays plan to leave the Acquazone and head into space.... Paul (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.aquazone)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact