  *84498 (-5)
  Lego Racers Easter Egg

When starting a rtace, if you hold the "up" button and the accelerate button right when the countdown gets to "0" a phantom version of your car will speed out ahead of you... I can't figure out what this is for...anybody know? -- Thomas Main (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.games)

  Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy

I just replied to this message and didn't realize it was set to lugnet.trains. I think it should probably be in market.shopping too. The Mayfield Hts., Ohio store did have these on sale today, I bought 4 of them. There are a few left (3), so if you (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4565 is $50 off at Zany Brainy

The Mayfield Hts, Ohio store had them on sale for $99. I bought 4 of them :) There were still some (3) left, so if anyone in the area wants them, better get there soon. Troy Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: stupid question?

(...) cut and paste the text out to a file <filename.dat> using notepad (or your favorite text editor) once the file is saved to disk, go to MLCad and choose File | Open and choose the .dat file that you saved. J (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  New newsgroup lugnet.loc.is

A new newsgroup for LEGO enthusiasts in Ìsland (Iceland) has just been created. CHARTER/PURPOSE ===...=== -> lugnet.loc.is (group): Ìsland (Iceland) lugnet.loc.* (hierarchy): General-purpose discussion groups for LEGO® enthusiasts, for hundreds of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.is, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.fi)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact