  *84439 (-10)
  Re: 600 dpi scans of 2000 Catalog Insets

Well, I thumbnailed these three, along with my Povray A-Wing, and added two more images (one is a Castle image, though). The new Star Wars image is of Luke looking out of the "Smuggler's Chamber" on the Millenium Falcon. < (URL) > Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Number one request for LEGO

(...) And one would suspect that the worn out molds are in direct proportion to the quantity of a particular part produced. I.e., most (but not all) of the worn out molds are for basic bricks, not as many for special parts. Ray (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

First off, I would like to say thanks to Brad for recognizing the AFOLs, it has been a long time comming. Echoing what Wayne Hussey just said, I to have always longed to know some information on parts made past and present. I have always hoped that (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) LOL!! Now *that* is funny!! Jeff (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Re Shop at home...

(...) Ya, you should not get hit with the PST if it is being shipped out of province. (except if in Atlantic Canada...) If it is being shipped from Ontario to BC, then the only tax payable is the GST . You are responsible for paying the BC sales tax (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

In lugnet.general, Aaron West writes: <SNIP> (...) <SNIP> Aaron, get out the bucket, then look at this auction on eBay :-) (URL) heh heh Paul Sinasohn member 115 bearitone@my-deja.com (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Call for debugging support

Hello everyone, a while ago several people discussed decent debugging facilities for legOS, possibly in the form of remote gdb support. Did work in this avenue progress to something faintly usable already? If not, what are the key problems? Ciao, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: turntable sets?

Does anyone know why it is so darn expensive to ship this set??? I am in Canada and the site says that it would cost 80 Canadian dollars to ship the set. I know the box is big...but $80 big!! Maybe I am missing something. Other than the shipping (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: eBay feedback to become transactional only

(...) When does this begin? I am currently in a situation where I might need to leave neutral or negative feedback. The auction is now a month old. Jimmy (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FOTW!!!!

Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:FMsyF9.n1z@lugnet.com... (...) gia' (...) Parola turna indrè. Ho la febbre (sigh!) Temo che non potrò muovermi da casa per qualche giorno.... ;-) -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 4 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact