  *82668 (-5)
  Re: Where are the carriers?

Z wrote in message ... (...) A carrier would have to be far too large for most of my creations. I don't get much into nano-fig scale, either. ---D M Garcia (URL) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What lego animals are there?

The trans-blue inflatable dolphin I can understand, but what does this idyllic family swimming pool have a SCORPION lurking under the table, about to climb into a shoe (ok, so that is something scorpions do), and some poor unsuspecting soul? Rob (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: want list (was: Re: SPACE AUCTION -- Many Rarities!!!)

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Demlow writes: Hey! Steve! Hi! I've seen Alan around, but you've been lurking, eh? (...) I think at this point, having not seen the card pop up anywhere else, I have to officially regret not trading you that (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Dave Baum Book?

(...) Thanks for the kind offer, but I'm not looking for anything specific at the moment. I think its just the concept of being paid in Lego by Lego that sounds cool! If people want to show their thanks for NQC, I'd rather see them purchase a small (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Star Wars Lego in Canada?

Last year I remember seeing a couple of the amazon sets on the 30th of Dec here in NS. Always looking though, especially since I have 10 coupons to use before Dec 31. John battcock (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact