  *82464 (-5)
  Re: * * * Trains & Promo Auctions Going Once on Serious Collector * * *

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) 2774 is/was available in Flight on SAS Airlines. I have seen two names for this set. The SAS Flightshop catalog (which I actually have right here with me at home) calls it "LEGO Red Tiger" and lists for $22 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Sticker scans... Question for Kevin Loch...

Just upload them to: ftp://ftp.brickshelf.../incoming/ KL (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: Rack and Pinion Steering and idea for precise angle of rotation detection

(...) implementation (...) Don't worry, someone did say that. On page 14 of The Art of LEGO Design (ftp://cherupakha.me...lego.pdf), Fred Martin admonishes us not to do that because the plastic will in fact eventually deform. (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Split wanted from an eBay lot, or, does anyone have those wheels?

Regarding this set for auction on eBay (URL) am interested in a split. If you look in this picture: (URL) the listing) you'll see a large wheel in the bottom right corner, partly buried under the track. There is another one in the lot, possibly (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: "If it were my toy company..."

Go Todd! I agree wholeheartedly with every idea, especially the point about being able to submit your own models for consideration as a company-produced set. Just imagine a line of text on the box: "This Lego set custom designed by: Your name here!" (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact