  *82418 (-10)
  Re: Legoville...nearly complete.

Well, it's not a bad idea, but I only have three fishing rods, all three of which I already use. But I won't forget that idea...hmm... (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.town)

  Gail, I haven't seen a post in a while

Gail, why don't you drop me a E-mail, I should get something in the mail to you in the next few days (school here has been crazy!) James (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

  Re: Get a load of THIS bozo...

Oops. Yes, of course. I know nothing of the real Brad, who (supposedly?) works for LEGO. But the troll who posted to rtl in Brad Justus' name was Chris McKinney, who has been hanging about, wondering what kind of money she can get for her LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: 2000 Sets found in the US

(...) Wow, that's amazing. We had done the late-night trek to Meijers (in Grand Rapids, at 28th and Kalamazoo), because a friend told us over dinner that they were having a three-day sale on all Star Wars toys, ending at midnight. They also told us (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  FS/FT: Updated list of available sets

I have merged my sale and trade pages, added some new sets, cleaned out all of the ones that I have either sold or traded, and reduced my asking price of some sets as well. I have some Pirates, Space, Castle, and other miscellaneous stuff availble: (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Get a load of THIS bozo...

(...) Just to clarify (!) Robert is speaking about the so-called "scam Brad Justus", not the Real Brad Justus. Brad Justus is a real person, but someone forged a post in his name on the Usenet group rec.toys.lego yesterday. --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Get a load of THIS bozo...

Here's some mail I received this morning, after I figured out that the scam "Brad Justus" is really Chris McKinney. This can be independantly verified via deja.com, but examining the source on the scam message, and then running a search to see who (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for track

(...) Dean, The new prices in US dollars are: Curves/Straights 14.50/box Points 31.00 Crossover 11.00 (In other words, they are going up about 15%) If I were you, and wanted large quantites of straight track, I would order it now. (I have c500 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  FA 7740 Passenger Express

I have a used 7740 available to the person who offers me the best price over $400. The set is missing most stickers but does have the platform timetable sticker and a couple of "7740" stickers, otherwise it is complete. Instructions are photocopies (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

Can a Lego design be copyrighted? Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38532D25.B393E19D@v...er.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact