  *82412 (-5)
  Re: Get a load of THIS bozo...

(...) Just to clarify (!) Robert is speaking about the so-called "scam Brad Justus", not the Real Brad Justus. Brad Justus is a real person, but someone forged a post in his name on the Usenet group rec.toys.lego yesterday. --Todd (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Get a load of THIS bozo...

Here's some mail I received this morning, after I figured out that the scam "Brad Justus" is really Chris McKinney. This can be independantly verified via deja.com, but examining the source on the scam message, and then running a search to see who (...) (25 years ago, 11-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Looking for track

(...) Dean, The new prices in US dollars are: Curves/Straights 14.50/box Points 31.00 Crossover 11.00 (In other words, they are going up about 15%) If I were you, and wanted large quantites of straight track, I would order it now. (I have c500 (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  FA 7740 Passenger Express

I have a used 7740 available to the person who offers me the best price over $400. The set is missing most stickers but does have the platform timetable sticker and a couple of "7740" stickers, otherwise it is complete. Instructions are photocopies (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

Can a Lego design be copyrighted? Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <38532D25.B393E19D@v...er.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact