  *81669 (-10)
  Re: 2000 Technic Problem

Man, the tires on the 8457 look like they would make a wicked monster truck! Adrian -- http:junior.apk.net/.../lego.html (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Train Creations - Updated

Just put up some more creations. (URL) out my water tower in Town Creations, pictures of my bedroom, and underside detail of the tank car in Train Creations. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:FMHtE5.Kp2@lugnet.com... (...) Well. I saw your message, read it, and then sat here in a funk wondering if this could be true. So, I'm going to go on the assumption that it is. That some (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Metroliner Club Cars for $31, MISB!

And I missed the sale! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGH...H!!!...!!! Why does Emmanuel post his sales at 5:30 AM PST? Mike (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) That reminds me of in "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish" where Man thinks he's the most advanced species on the planet because he builds cities and cars and nuclear bombs and such, and the dolphins think they're the most advanced species on (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

  (canceled)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) DYA HAD some 4547 Club Cars this morning. Note I said HAD. I tried to order 10 just minutes after they showed on the site, but only got 5 :-( (at least I got 5 4549s and a TON of 4537s). Now I gotta hope for an affordable 4558 one of these (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, Welcome! This indeed is great news! (...) I for one would like to see a dedicated channel. If not here in lugnet, perhaps Lego can put something together. (...) It is definitely encouraging to hear from a company that has been so influential (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Old Dacta

When did Dacta come into existence? In what country? Is Dacta US only? What about this set? (URL) This is Dacta? I think so, or the precursor of it. Let me know what you think. have fun! John auctions now: (URL) page: (URL) page: (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.dacta, lugnet.general)

  Conspiracy theory

First the dealer catalog scans appear on the Internet, sent to Huw from an 'un- named source' A few people see them before they are hastily withdrawn. Lugnet erupts with debate about the new sets Then legos own on-line catalog suddenly shows the new (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact