  *81534 (-5)
  Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

Wow, too cool! All the new Adventurer lego is here too! -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Film News Richard Finegold <raf@deainc.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?

(...) mistaken about some mysql/php3 issues (couldn't get them to work on my current hoster, whom I only sorda like - but it was my cluelessness at fault, not their service) and ASSumed I'd have to move. I may still move, but I don't _have_ to move (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ebay - On the rise, or ... ?

(...) Wow, thanks. I've actually been wondering if people are still using BRICKS. I know it ain't much, but it is free. :) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: New 2000 sets in Lego.com European catalog!

(...) Veddy interesting...did that actual URL work for you earlier? I get a "not found" message on it. That's an interesting technique, BTW, since someone wouldn't even have to know set numbers ahead of time -- there are "only" about 7000 unused (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Velux Window Set

I'm considering buying a few of these from overseas. As ever, the more I buy the cheaper the shipping. The set can be seen courtesy of Huw: (URL) you can see it is quite a nice little 1996 set, with blue door and matching windows. The sets will cost (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact