  *81401 (-20)
  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Guess I just got my birthday present a day early. Great news, can't wait. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

This is the coolest thing I have ever read... |:-> (...) <snip> (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

This is the coolest thing I have ever read... |:-> (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: MLCad wishlist

(...) OK, so how do I do it? when I press the inline button in LDAO with a model selected, I get a textbox with my file in it but I don't see any new file written, or any changes to the old file. So what am I doing wrong. Again, what I want to do is (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

PPS. Are the train windows in the FUTBOL buses and the ressurection of Castle the result of reading our online wishes, or just coincidence? :) :) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: What is 'LDraw?'

Tim Courtney wrote: <Good questions. Which I snipped.> In my opinion: A name is needed to identify the concept of "formated to be compatible with LDraw and LEdit, as extended". This name needs to be separate from the concept of "the LDraw suite of (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Are you hiring? If you start offering bulk sales i'll need to find a new "Job", so it might as well be with you guys! (For those that don't know, I currently make my money parting out lego sets on the auction sites.) Troy Brad Justus (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

33rdly, I'd like to say a HUGE hello and welcome! Christmas has come early this year!! I am finding it hard to be composed.. words which describe me are: exited, happy, amazed, hopeful, joyful, inspired, gladdened, and I'm not too ashamed to admit, (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: My thoughts on Dino Island

Hi all; mark lindsey wrote in message (...) 1 WW red torso with suspenders + pith helmet + Kilroy head + knapsack + shovel + pick = Stinky Pete. In my little world he rides a horse and leads another "loaded" with supplies. The loading is most easily (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Brad, Awesome, simply AWESOME ! (...) Sounds like S@H is going to be migrating into this new structure, yes ? (...) The brick & most everything else that goes with it. (...) o Missing that 'last copy' of a classic set that the store had on the shelf (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Rack and Pinion Steering and idea for precise angle of rotation detection

Top of Page 14 in Fred Martin's "The Art of Lego Design" (ftp://cherupakha.me...flego.pdf) . (BTW, this is an excellent document with some good techniques--I'm really skimming here, but it looks like part of this was used to recommend stuff to Lego (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update: 12/9/99

More parts have been sold, and only a few more are left. The open lots are at; (URL) Lots are here; (URL) Summary; (URL) M. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Greetings, Brad, and welcome to LUGNET! What I love about Lego is the freedom to create. What I hate is the lack of available resources for materials, not only bricks, but also instructions/plans. What I'd most like to see? I'd like to see Lego make (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: Exploring Mars

(...) Radio is used for the Cybermaster. The RCX has no RF interfaces, nor does the RCX IR tower. The Cybermaster RF tower looks very much like the RCX IR tower, but with screw-in sockets on top for a pair of flexible antennas. They are almost a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Reason for no stormtroopers

(...) Let me see if I can clear this up a little, I think what Jon is saying is that it would be nice to see TLC make an actual storm Trooper Baster, rather than rigging up some megaphone or whatever. Scott S. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Some lego thing in myer city store...

I saw a sign with the lego logo on it in myre cuty store. sounds like one of those model displays they have from time to time. I didn't get the details because I was in a hurry. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.au.wa.per)

  Re: A new castle babe!!! (and a weird knight)

(...) Looks like Joan of arch time. :/ Time to get the fire ready! :) Lord Doyle of Nelsonshire (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) Or if you are a stuanch vegatarian activist then that might affect your chances of getting a job with macdonalds or KFC. -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Space Shuttle Set for Sale at ZanyBrainy!

The San Mateo CA store has at least a dozen sets on the shelf, priced at $74.99. (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Your Resumes

(...) Sure it is. British Tobacco may not want you to work for them if you're an anti smoking activist. Or if your SO works for RJ Reynolds. Or if you jump out of airplanes, it may not be wise to put you on the critical path on a regular basis. (or (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact