  *81249 (-5)
  Year 2000 Surprise

I have seen several posts how TLC wanted to keep the new sets a "surprise." I also know that there is a belief that is widely held that we, AFOLs, are not the target for that surprise. (Now if they offered train service packs that would be a (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Cats and pigeons...

Huw Millington <hmillington@cix.co.uk> wrote in message news:FMHsL2.FJw@lugnet.com... (...) If it makes any difference, I don't think your reputation is at all "sullied." Rather, I think you handled a difficult situation rather gracefully. Even (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Geez! LUGNET is just too exciting!

First the dealer catalog scans debate, then Lego Direct! What a week... Who said playing with bricks isnt exciting (probably my wife actually) regards lawrence (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: GMLTC shirt sighting...

I'm in MSP next week, dunno about after that, natch. However I am thinking I'l be in BOS MA the week of the 10th of Jan. (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Storm Troopers and Boba Fett

(...) <SNIP> Of course, there is no telling what went on inside the ship on that long, lonely ride to the Hutt's palace. Aaron>maniac@vol.com (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact