  *80953 (-5)
  Re: Velux set 1854 available!

What's scary is that they ran out so fast. They limited me to 3, I wonder if they had <gasp!> 3 left? Anyways, I hope they get more soon. I hope they also realize to order MANY, as I want another 7-17 of them, and I'm sure there are many others that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Buying to Sell to Buy

I try to do this but, I find that I am a better buyer than seller. Sometimes it is to hard to let them go. Dan Richard Schuit wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pastel = Profit (Was Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?)

(...) You sound pretty sure of that. --Todd (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: New Technic Figure scale P-51 Mustang

(...) Where can I see this f14? -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  My thoughts on Dino Island

Well fellow Adventurers I have had some time (finally) to pour over the Dino Island scans. By the way if any one still needs them I have them. I must have sent out 40 emails since the brew-ha-ha over Huw's initial post! Glad to see there is some (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact