  *80689 (-5)
  Re: help - where's swengine.dat

Thanks, Adam, for the helpful message. I'm so glad you took the extra few seconds to point me in the right direction for the correct group. Maybe that's not allowed here, either. James (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.db.inv)

  Looking for part SWENGINE.DAT

I'm looking for part SWENGINE.DAT that shows up in several model DAT files posted on LUGNET (for example, Pat Justisson's Tantive IV -- that's the only one I can remember author and subject off-hand). Can someone point me to the correct web site or (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: WTB : Castle sets

I have most of the rarer sets available for sale, just not sure what price to put on them. Mark H. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2D positioning ???

michael yates <michael.yates@stude...le.edu.au> wrote in message news:FMFAKz.9uE@lugnet.com... (...) I realize this might be a lot simpler than you are looking for, but I'll offer it up anyway. Over 50 years ago a guy named W. Grey Walter built (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: about 2000 catalogs in sets...

(...) Actually it's the result of the fact that it is impossible to predict when a set packaged at the factory will hit the shelves, combined with the fact that the catalogs have to appear in abundance on the shelves about the time (or a little (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact