  *80548 (-5)
  Re: LEGO on Slashdot

I thought it was Fortune! This was mentioned last night on Marketplace, also referencing Forbes. Did both Fortune and Forbes give the same award to Lego? So confused.... (...) G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com "Indian, indian, what did you die for? (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Choosing a Digital Camera/New Photos Up

Just a Lego Photo comment; the Mavica is amazing with it's close-focus capability, and automatic white correction for fluorescent or halogen lights. I have taken a lot of close ups of electronics, etc and it's great. Look at: (URL) a quick example. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Medium gears.... New ones are different!

Man, I'll have to go back through my Mindstorms and see if that's so (only recent Technic-like addition) I don't remember it being that. Of-axis gearing is a mainstay! Tom "R2" <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FMEH84.6A1@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Customer Service Desks (was Re: WalMart vs WalMart)

(...) Ben, My experience has been as follows: I always ask nicely. If possible I try to speak directly with the manager. The ability to explain the reasoning (of why I am trying to buy the entire stock of a discontinued SKU) seems to get lost when (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars Lego 40% off at K-mart

I think I can clarify why this is happening: K-Mart is running a 20% off all star wars toys this week. They are also running a buy one lego, get second lego at 50% off. This is happening because both sales apply to the Star Wars Lego sets. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact