  *80301 (-10)
  Re: Y2K

Ho fatto in tempo a vederlo. Non ho però capito di che si tratta; ho visto che è un pezzo Technic, quindi non della serie robotica, però mi sembra di aver letto "computer" da qualche parte... tu Carlo hai qualche idea? Giulio Carlo Ottolina ha (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Ci si sta arenando o...

Ci sono momenti di intensità diversa, come in tutte le cose. E il Natale si avvicina (purtroppo)... Ciao Giulio Carlo Ottolina ha scritto: (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: LUGNET slow today?

(...) No, it's not just you...many people (not just in your area) are reporting massive slog. Seems like someone somewhere cut a line or forgot to hook something up. I wonder if Alternet is down again...? --Todd (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Ci si sta arenando o...

LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) Beri <marcob@equalis.it> wrote in message news:384d01f4.118792...net.com... (...) Sono (state) le ferie.... -- Cheers Carlo. (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  HO Vehicles @ North West LEGOfest

On my way up to Tony's place, I'll be calling in on a friend in Birmingham who has a number of HO vehicles and other interesting items to sell: 1962 Shop Display with buildings , vehicles , cycles etc all glued onto base board as per shop, C8, £150 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Ci si sta arenando o...

... sono le ferie? Ciao. Marco. P.S. La media va tenuta alta se vogliamo raggiungere gli aceri. (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 2000 Technic

I can quite easily post them back myself, but given the current climate it probably unwise for you to do so (or at least advertise that you have done so). LEGO TECHNIC SLIZER Nothing too exciting here, just oversized Slizers. 4WD X-TRACK 'more of (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Lots of new creations at Allanton NZ

[ XFUT lugnet.boats lugnet.town ] Allan: (...) The Town Jr defence seems somewhat juniorised. You might want to out-source your defence (or just use plain ordinary industrial espionage) to get a "proper" defence. ;-) (...) Nice ship (it has a link (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.boats, lugnet.town)

  LUGNET slow today?

Is it me, or is lugnet incredibly slow from the UK since the ISP's relocation? Huw (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: CAD Set Depository

(...) I have about 100 sets at (URL) I've got a few other sets here but I haven't updated the page in a while. (...) I've been too busy taking care of other stuff so feel free to help me if you want. Leonardo (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact