 Local / United Kingdom / 2257
2256  |  2258
Subject:
HO Vehicles @ North West LEGOfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:49:28 GMT

On my way up to Tony's place, I'll be calling in on a friend in Birmingham
who has a number of HO vehicles and other interesting items to sell:

1962 Shop Display with buildings , vehicles , cycles etc all glued onto base
board as per shop, C8, £150

#250 Esso Tanker, C7, £4
#250 Esso Tanker, C5, £3
#256 Bedford Wreck Truck, C9, £15
#257 Bedford Removal Truck, C6, £5
#259 VW Pickup, green/white, C9, £25
#259 VW Pickup, red/yellow, C9, £25
#260 VW Beetle, large, maroon, C7, £9, broken bumper
#260 VW Beetle, large, light blue, C5, £3
#260 VW Beetle, large, light blue, C7, £9, broken bumper
#260 VW Beetle, large, blue, C5, £3
#260 VW Beetle, large, C6, £5
#661 VW Beetle, red, C10, £28
#661 VW Beetle, red, C7, £10 broken bumper
#661 VW Beetle, red, C6, £6 broken bumper
#661 VW Beetle, black, C10, £28
#262 Opel Rekord, red, C9, £18
#263 Ford 17M Taunus, black, C9, £18
#264 Merc 220S red, C10, £20
#264 Merc 220S black, C10, £20
#264 Merc 220S red, C9, £18
#264 Merc 220S dark blue, C9, £20
#264 Merc 220S white, C10, £20
#264 Merc 220S white, C9, £18
#265 VW Karmann Ghia, dark grey, C10, £25
#265 VW Karmann Ghia, dark grey, C8, £15
#265 VW Karmann Ghia, light grey, C8, £15
#265 VW Karmann Ghia, red, C10, £20
#265 VW Karmann Ghia, red, C9, £18
#265 VW Karmann Ghia, black, C7, £15
#266 Merc 190 SL, white/grey, C5, £10, no wscreen
#268 Ford Bathtub, light grey, C10, £25
#268 Ford Bathtub, red, C10, £28
#270 Motor Cyclist, red/green, C10, £12
#270 SideCar, blue/red, C6, £10, missing sidecar
#605 Fiat 1800, red, C10, £30
#670 Jaguar E Type, white, C10, £15
#649 Shell Tanker, yellow, C8, £15
#651 Merc Truck, orange, C8, £8, No roof
#270 Cyclists, various, £12 each
#651 Merc Truck, orange, C7, £6, No roof
#653 Merc Pickup, green/grey, C7, £8
#653 Merc Pickup, orange/grey, C8, £10
#653 Merc Pickup, blue/grey, C7, £8
#653 Merc Pickup, blue/grey, C8, £10
#653 Merc Pickup, blue grey, C9, £12
#653 Merc Pickup, red/red, C8, £15

Trees, loose, 2 for £3
Lamp posts, loose, £2 each
Signs, loose, £2 each

1960's Fire Station with Fire Engine £30
Trucks Poster £2

Brick sets
----------
#420 £5
#245 £5

Books
-----
Lets Build and Play £15
Abacadabra with your bricks £15
Fabuland Edward and the band £6

Catalogues
----------
1962 UK £8
1974 UK £4
Foreign leaflet Selection 1 £5
Foreigb leaflet Selection 2 £10

LEGOLAND
--------
#622 Hovercraft £6
#620 Fire Engine £10

Soccer
------
Austrain Soccer Catalogue with stickers for the Austrian Team £5
Dutch Soccer catalogues £3
Soccer player Holland £5
Soccer player Germany £5
Soccer Player Austria £8
Dutch Shop Display £30

Miscellaneous
-------------
Pencil case £5
McDonald's Happy Meal toys £3
McDonald's Happy Meal boxes £1

PLMK in advance if I should bring any of the above along with me. As they
are not mine, these will be for sale only, i.e. not for trade. More to the
point, I will not be in a position to negotiate prices...

If there is interest in these outside of the LEGOfest, contact me directly,
and I'll put you in contact with the seller.

Jon.

Jon D Hayward
Chatham, Kent
Great Britain