 Technic / 345
Re: 2000 Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:31:21 GMT

I can quite easily post them back myself, but given the current climate it
probably unwise for you to do so (or at least advertise that you have done
so).

LEGO TECHNIC SLIZER

Nothing too exciting here, just oversized Slizers.

4WD X-TRACK

'more of the same' off road vehicle

POWER PULLER

The most radical thing shown. Some sort of tractor. Good if you like utility
vehicles.

SPEED COMPUTER
GUYS
DUEL BIKES
STUNT RACE

Could be interesting. Guys is just 2 maxi-figures. 5206 seems to be some
sort of stopwatch, presumably for timing races with 8305/7

SILVER CHAMPION

This looks particularly interesting, if only because it has those new panel
pieces in silver and bears an uncanny resemblance to this year's 'silver
champion' McLaren Mercedes Formula 1 cars :-)

8002 still looks like the year's most exciting Technic set, to me.

Huw