  *79990 (-5)
  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I have a copy of what I believe to be the 1993 dealer catalog. I can't read French, but the English part does not. That's the catalog book itself, I never saw the outside packaging, if any existed. The only thing is that the back of the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I totally agree. If Huw doesn't want to take down the scans, he certainly doesn't have to. (I hope no one thought I was trying to bully him into doing it.) The issue, as far as LUGNET is concerned, from my point of view as a sysadmin, is that (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Y2K

"Carlo Ottolina" <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message news:FMA6DB.BFH@lugnet.com... (...) Already gone.. -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) In retrospect, that probably would have been a much better approach. As a matter of habit (for better or for worse), my style is to point out things as public replies when something feels urgent, because the lack of a reply in a thread leaves (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

I'm just going to pick on one thing in this long post. I don't have time to go into the deeper issues (and they are worthy of exploration, but I leave for Chicago at 4 AM tomorrow) so forgive me for jumping on this one minor point.. (...) I'm not (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact