  *79328 (-5)
  Re: Lego Ronald McDonald

I have sent a few pics to you, Steve, and will send remaining later tonight - didn't want to slow up your retrieving emails. I apologize if the pics look grainy as it is dark here and I haven't yet found time to "play" with the camera for better (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.promo)

  Re: How long is a chain? - Thanks

(...) It was clever of you to ask. I didn't think of it, and my own calculations were somehow grossly inaccurate. As a result, I wound up ordering eighteen feet or so of chain! (some of which I would happily trade for some of those worthless (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Small Church

(...) Well, it's a really difficult question. You could try to insert some bricks with different colours in some odd places. (DkGrey, green, brown, tan, ...) Another way to achieve a slightly "worn" look would be to, in a somewhat random pattern, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Easy on the CAPS

Morgan Steele <MorganSteele@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:FM5JxC.JBu@lugnet.com... (...) only (...) style (...) Correction: we _were_ expecting too much from the MF. Now we're expecting 8 hull pieces, some large plates, a new cockpit piece, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Klar zum Entern

Ahoi Sabine, habe als alter Pirat endlich lesen gelernt und bin deine Liste durchgegangen. Werde sofort einen Raubzug in den Süden starten !!! GRRR... Hab Dir eine Liste der Geheimzahlen per mail geschickt. Will sofort tauschen, haben, bauen, (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.de)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact