  *79087 (-5)
  Re: Polaroid sensors

I looked at the IR systems, and it looks like the would work very well for anything up to 3 feet. I think it ought to be easy to connect the sensor leads to an analog or digital interface(I don't know, maybe a more electronics literate person will (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Dan's Lego Parts Auction Update:12/2/99

The listing has been updated for today. Most auctions are at Going 1 and will be Going 2 tomorrow night. (URL) M. (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?

(...) I always admit I'm wrong once I've been shown it conclusively. In this case, I agree with the whole of your post above (some snipped). But disagree about being wrong about the essence of a "sealed bid auction" and what it really is or is not. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Canadian Tire

(...) I've also had no luck finding these. The one CT I've seen any indication at all had the sign, but not the sets. I've got one more CT that I'm going to hit tonight, but that's my last shot. James (URL) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Canadian Tire

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:FM3Bz2.8HI@lugnet.com... [cut snip delete] (...) lot of (...) Yes, percentage wise it is a good return, but my point is that if I were to do it, the amount would be trivial, and I would instead (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact