  *78943 (-10)
  Polaroid sensors

Has anyone used the Polaroid ultrasonic sensor kit, as sold by www.robotstore.com? It seems capable, although expensive, with two sensors for about $150. I've seen homebrew devices on the web - but I'm wondering about interfacing the Polaroid ones. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  How long is a chain?

Hi, Lego Dacta #779937 contains 108 chain links. How long is the resulting chain? I'm trying to figure how many packages I'll have to order... Thanks, Stefan (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Per il logo si vota qui!

3-B 3-C 3-A -- Cheers Carlo. LUGNET member page: (URL) member of ItLUG: (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Help!

I just recently purchased a 10 gallon bucket full of lego sets at a garage sale (for only $12.00!) for my two young children. Problem is-no instructions to tell me what I have. It looks like I have two castles, two boats with hulls and motor (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?

(...) Just curious, how do people feel about "I'm thinking of selling XYZ. If I get a huge response, I will auction it, otherwise I will come back with a price, and sell to the first offer"? How do you conduct trades? Do you trade for the "best (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: When is "Not an Auction" really an auction?

(...) I'm not sure that it always favors the seller. I think it depends on the item and the seller. The state of North Carolina runs a weekly sealed bid auction for surplus property (actually they include some jobs also, they occaisionally "sell" (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: southern LUG name game

(...) I also vote for using "Dixie" in the name (not "DXE", etc.). Franklin (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: I thought this (ebay) one was a little confused...

I jumped at thinking it would be a high volume dutch sale. But then, as soon as he gets his 1st bid the description become void. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: 8480 for $330 ?!

Jennifer L. Boger wrote in message ... (...) and (...) Don't forget, the VA outlet store will ship! Even with shipping from the LEGO outlet store in VA, the price would still be under $100. It would take less than a week to receive as well. In my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Partsref is Moving to LUGNET

(...) That's fine with me. The only downside is applying updates. When new parts are released for LDraw, I don't update individual partsref images and pages, I just regenerate the whole shebang. So any manual edits would probably get overwritten. (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.cad.ray)

Skipped 5 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact