  *78376 (-10)
  Re: 'Minifig World Tour' i Sverige

(...) En hel del tror jag... Har fått ner lådorna och har börjat sortera lite... Hittade både den svarta och blå rymdgubben, men de är väl en hel del nyare än de vita och röda å gula antar jag. Jag vet att jag har den gamla avfyrningsbilen (Bilen (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: Starting out in Ray

Jamie Obrien: [ asks for a ray tracing howto ] While we are waiting for a good ray tracing howto you could have a look at this information: (URL) somebody could write a short ray tracing howto, I am sure Tood could be convinced to host it under the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Lite tjat... (off topic)

[ Ogsaa sendt til Norge og Danmark, hvor man har samme problemer ] Simon Lundell: (...) Astronomer Mot Orddeling [1] har en lang liste med eksempler paa "mystisk" orddeling. Leg godt, Jacob (54. sjef i AMO) 1) <URL: (URL) > ---...--- -- E-post: (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no)

  Re: Lid worden van LUGNET

Update 2 Mark is is Lugnet lid.... Gerard... inbehandeling, envelop ligt klaar.. Sybrand... in behandeling, envelop ligt klaar.. Zover ik weet 4 leden uit nederland (niet slecht in anderhalve week tijd)...OF zijn er al meer leden...??? als er verder (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.nl)

  Re: IR scanner

(...) Um. Your frequencies are out somewhere... There is a factor of ten 'slip' in the figures being used here. In fact your oscillator needs to be at ten times this frequency for a 1ft/Hz measurement. (the figure in the first line should be (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Pirate ship with sawn hulls

I like it fine, and the hull looks most interesting. How did you join the two bow parts together, and the two stern parts together? Chuckiem wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: reference material

And if anyone similar reference material from the 16th to 19th centuries (pirates era), especially forts and docks, I'd love to see it. :) -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman www.theforce.net | Your Daily Dose of Star Wars www.filmforce.net | Your Daily (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Any ideas on how to do this with Technic?

I see. I understand what you're saying. The main thing I'm looking for in this case, though, is a constant downward speed which does not accelerate. Your ideas are interesting though, I will probably incorporate them into future projects (a working (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: ordinery vs. action minifigs

(...) I took my extra majisto figs and turned them into traveling merchants and highwaymen using extra hoods and hats from wolfpack and forestmen sets. I agree that the majisto fig offered several creative opportunities. My current favorite is (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Jonathan Knudsens LEGO Mindstorms bog

(...) Jeg har lige bestilt bogen ifølge Bokus skulle jeg nu få en ordrebekræftelse inden for 3 hverdage (senest mandag) på bogen, via Email. Af den skulle det fremgå om bogen er på lager eller de skal bestille den fra forlaget først. Bogen skulle så (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.se)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact