  *78134 (-5)
  Re: e-commerce (was Technic shuttle etc)

(...) That's an unreasonable attitude, imo. Their prices already seem pretty good, especially considering they're offering sets that can't be found easily elsewhere. 10% off in addition to those pretty good prices seems like more than fair - in fact (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LEGO "CAD"

Is there an application for designing/planning LEGO projects ? I've seen LEGO Creator on the shelves, but dunno if it's good for design and for creating a "library" of schematics to plan and (re)build some of my projects. Help anyone ? :) ___...___ (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Severl Parts lots on Ebay from #7150

(...) They are often called "4x4 disc bricks", "4x4 quarter-discs", "4x2x4 half-cylinders", and "3x3 plates with one rounded corner". Steve (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Technic Shuttle for £4!!

(...) Well, as someone who has moved from Massachusetts to North Carolina, I can definitely say that Yankee is used down here in a derrogatory (or at least not complimentary) fashion. Not only do we get accused of intefering with their state rights (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Laser Module for Mindstorms is Here!

Here is an application idea: Cat toy My cats love to hunt the point like light spot. You can programm the RXC to entertain the cats while being away .. comments? __Reimer Brett Carver <brett_carver@agilent.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact