  *77872 (-5)
  Re: 2000 sets should appear this weekend

Yes, well, it's time for feel sorry. I live in Canada. Yes, I'll be seeing the new sets in about a month. Now THAT makes me angry, OoooooOOOOOOoooooooOOOOO!! Hey, does anybody want to buy a buttload of new legos, I'll pay you extra for them, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: My MOC A-Wing and E-Web

Eric Kingsley wrote in message ... (...) too (...) that (...) that (...) Believe it or not, it's tan. Chalk it up to a lot of Adventurer's sets. There are quite a few of the large SPUDs with Egyptian printing on them that are facing backwards in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: News

Giulio Ferrari <giuliof@iol.it> wrote in message 3842F09C.F630B6CA@iol.it... (...) Great!!!!!!! Continuiamo così Domenico (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Minifig box 2 :)

(...) OK, I just didn't want any of the complete figures canabalized for parts. I thought it was already relatively well known on these groups that Lego will replace old broken bits, which includes dismembered minifigs. I think they will try to (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: ITLUG Meeting

L'altro amico di Roma è impaziente di sapere il resoconto del secondo LEGOfest. Per questa volta la crema è andata...... ma la prossima non me la farò sfuggire :-))) Ciao Domenico iant <iant@libero.it> wrote in message 384307AF.8499334@libero.it... (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact