  *76580 (-10)
  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

(...) The U.S. versions of Playmobil cannons don't shoot either. The only possibility of finding one might be if a U.S. retailer ordered their stock from a European distributor, but that would be rare. Timbo (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  U.S. McD sets to trade

Hello, I have multiple extras of all the even numbered U.S. McDonald's promotional sets: #2,4,6,8. I'm looking for (in decreasing order): #5,7,3,1. I would like to trade at least 3 sets at a time because of postage considerations. Is anyone (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Lego/playmobile ramble

I looked at the Playmobile web site, and discovered that they have cannons too. Can the Playmobile cannon shoot? If so, how is it safer than its Lego counterpart? Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  MISB: STATUS INFORMATION AUCTION 9v TRAIN +MODELTEAM MISB

hallo to all lego collectors around the world: I do have following very desirable sets , of course mint in unopened box up for auction on EBAY: MODELTEAM: LEGO MODEL TEAM 5580 MISB - HUGHE WOW !!!!!!! 150$ LEGO MODEL TEAM 5541 MISB - HUGHE WOW (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Mini-figs

(...) Poor Dash. He gets the worst helmet in the entire line. The other helmets are super detailed, but poor Dack gets only 2 blue Rebel symbols. And to top it off, he has a plain old smiley head. Oh well, I replaced mine's head with a white haired (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: US S@H Specials Nov 22 - 28, 1999

(...) I must be less insistent, then. I just got off the phone with S@H, and the guy told me they don't do specials during the holidays. I told him I had heard that they were running them this week, and he said no. I asked him to look up the 6544, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: M:Tron VS. Ice Planet.........

(...) Ice Planet -- they've got missiles and chainsaws. All M:Tron can do is study stellar oddities and pick up big machines. Steve (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Hoth Luke

(...) Yeah, that works, but if you really want him to be exact, make his legs and "underwear" tan, his arms and hands white, and the hoth torso. For his hat, I used one of those white banker type hats. Oh, yeah, get rid of the backpack. (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: M:Tron VS. Ice Planet.........

(...) .......I think M:Tron would win because of this reason...THEY GOT MAGNETS & SO DO THE MISSLES OF THE ICEPLANET DUDES......think about it.....one of there little ships with a magnet on the back (vector detector) could fly up & capture the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Musing on Tiberius Flint

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:seAU8CARJ8O4EwM...n.co.uk... (...) the (...) Try doing something similar in a different style, or a different thing in the same style. :) Myself, I'm working on a comic-style (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.pirates)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.geek (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact