  *75923 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Outlet store

In lugnet.general, Buffie Shervington writes:>Hi everyone, (...) Thank goodness. Though I had fun picking up, deboxing and shipping the 25 2126's, it would be easier to just have the source take care of this, so that everyone can get whatever they (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LUG for "Dixie" (Southeast US)

(...) ~ gahh! talk about your unforseen problem! i can't imagine saying, "i'm attending a DXLUG meeting" and then explaining what it is... eric, were you setting us up? <grin> DXELUG avoids the phonetic misinterpretation and sounds like what it's (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Legofest?

Greetings: I have noticed a few postings about Legofests. I was intrigued by this event but I had never heard of it before. I have a few questions. I would appreciate it if someone could answer these questions. Where are these Legofests held? How do (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Three Cheers

(...) I wonder if the existence of the following two posts qualifies as another foward step? :) (2 URLs) in any event!) BTW, here's a post from someone at europe.lego.com last Friday... (URL) Thanks, James! (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

Buffie shervington <shervington@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FLMu80.4xq@lugnet.com... (...) doing (...) store. (...) If you were to post details of your sales on LUGNET, I bet you would get a nice response from the community! John Matthews (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact