 General / 10627
10626  |  10628
Subject:
Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 05:09:10 GMT

Greetings:

I have noticed a few postings about Legofests.  I was intrigued by this event
but I had never heard of it before.  I have a few questions.  I would
appreciate it if someone could answer these questions.

Where are these Legofests held?
How do you find out about them?
Are any planned for the Chicago IL area soon?
Is there a way to "inspire" LEGO to hold one in your area if they are not
planning to?

Thanks for your help.

Sam