  *75744 (-10)
  Re: Lego train club for the Saint Louis area?

(...) Well obviously the place and time need to be made by someone who wants to take charge IN the St. Louis area. Maybe we could meet at their home. If this is the case then they need to be the one who comes up with the time, date, etc. Any (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mo.stl, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.trains)

  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

(...) If you open one up, you'll see it's nothing that fancy. A loop of metal, perhaps magnetic, that the 9volt wire wraps around once. I'm guessing it has something to do with RF interference, but that's a complete guess... John1, GMLTC (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Advice please on 4.5V motor part authoring

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:x3I5OAoIAW2mpOr...4ax.com... (...) I've (...) authors on (...) 3 (...) Actually, I authored the 71427C01, not the 2838C01. And I seem to recall resubmitting the mini-motor with a separate (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Archival quality sheet protectors (was: Sorting/Storing Catalogs)

(...) (Yes, the original message was from over a year ago. So I'm just catching up, give me a break!) Archival quality sheet protectors won't stick to or discolor your sheets over time. I have some photos that were put into what were obviously not (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  (canceled)

  (canceled)

  Re: 2000 Technic

(...) Mindstorms (...) Oh yes, VERY nice! I used those wheels for a veichle that slightly mimics an ancient car, but it's absolutely not comparable to your car as for the details and the overall look. To tell the true I was not at all concerned (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Egyptian Theme in Town

(...) I'd start with the fact that no one knows what the hanging gardens looked like, and run with it from there. :) You can put in most any parts you want. The *printed* Eqyptian parts should be used with restraint, but everything else is fair (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Whatever happened to Exploration Mars?

Okay, I'll send an e-mail off and see if we can get a copy of the set list. Wish me luck! --Doug -----Original Message----- From: Mario Ferrari <mario.ferrari@edis.it> To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> Date: Monday, November (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: More Questions from Another Train Newbie

(...) More likely a thermal, self resetting, circuit breaker like the controller and motors apparently have. (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact