  *75465 (-5)
  com1 port settings to download pcode.hb.s19

Hi, I am here struggling to connect the handyboard with my computer. I am trying download pcode.hb.s19 In com1 port, but i am receiving a message that it can't open the port. I think that the settings of my com1 port is wrong. They are: Band rate = (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Found several 6314 and one 6090 (royal kings castle)

(...) Only if they're on sale. Why pay full price? :) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: TRU Adventures Mag (UK)

Liam Parnell wrote in message ... (...) This brings to mind a certain TV show.... This week, I has been mostly eating Bourbon biscuits. Anybody any answers!? David (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: Light Saber Duel on sale at Toysrus.com

(...) Also remember to go through this link: (URL) may get a notice asking you to try again later - evidently they're getting slammed and have been for a while. I got in just fine on the first try, then tried another machine and it took me 4 tries. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  5909 found an available by phone was (Re: Set 5909 - reprise . . .)

(...) Well I have been following this a bit and I wanted to check before I responded. I have found some of these in an excellent store in Massachusetts. You cannot order over the internet but they are happy to take phone orders. I have no idea what (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact