  *75357 (-10)
  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

(...) Kim, do you have in your database, reference to any sets with a white racing car; specifically with a 2-wide slope for the bonnet / hood (is this called an extreme slope?). The slope has a number 1 in red with a vertical black stripe either (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scout SDK

Luis Villa <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.3.91.9...uke.edu... (...) Which half is the sister? The right? (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  1906 Majisto's Tower

Greetings: I have a 1906 Majisto's Tower set that I would like to sell/ trade. The set I have is complete with instructions and box. It comes with the "castle box" which can be used as part of the set. Please email me at puschs@ameritech.net if you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  New fighter

I've seen "many" designs for space-craft which have a triangular wing arrangement, as in the Imperial (Lamda class?) Shuttle. I wanted to create something Unique along the same lines, so I built a fighter with a pentagonal wing arrangement. The (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

  Re: Prices of New Star Wars LEGO

Actually, they are telling the truth. As sad as that is... I worked at TRU for a couple of Christmas' back in 1990 and 1991. All of the inventory routing and control is done at the distribution center. The folks at the stores are basically blind. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ILM

"iant" <iant@libero.it> wrote in message news:3836BF98.9B451A...bero.it... (...) Prova a guardare: (URL) pero', come ha detto Mario in un altra risposta, funziona solo se ha giocato col Lego in tenera età, atrimenti.... Ciao (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Followups (Was: Re: The question in mind was...)

(...) Yep, seemed to! Richard (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lugnet Loves Cats!

Looking through the members who have joined so far, I've noticed a far bigger percentage like cats than dogs. I think this is very interesting and would love to see some statistics like this someday about the about the members. Nothing that would (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Followups (Was: Re: The question in mind was...)

(...) In my version of Communicator (4.6), there is a 'Group:' button with a down arrow next to the newsgroup name field. When I hit reply just then, there was another 'Group:' button next to the blank field below it. Clicking on this button gives (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.test)

  Re: Long Live Service Packs

I'm still skeptical...all my old lego direct catalogs have parts packs on them and the 2000 does not. I'm not taking chances. On the bright side..maybe the sudden increase in ordering of parts packs will convince them they are needed.. Oh well, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact