  *75009 (-5)
  e se creassimo un archivio?

Come certo saprete, le "creazioni" LEGO hanno vita breve (i pezzi servono!!). Voi come fate a ricordare i progetti? Un modo relativamente semplice e molto efficace è il CAD ed in particolare tutti quei programmi dedicati LEGO (ce ne sono molte in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: 2 person Heavy Assault Walker

(...) Eric: I think that this is a fabulous model. I've bookmarked the sight on my computer so that I can draw future inspiration from it. I really appreciate the richness of detail; I particularly like your model for the same reason that the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

  RE: Window CE Support for the Mindstorm Unit

CE supports the IR port in a number of "modes". Natively there is: "Raw IR", IrCOMM and IrSock. Using IrCOMM or IrSock programs the port to conform the the IrDA standard for communications. The difference being IrSock is through the WinSock (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Move the processing?

Hi Christian, I've done that for the Cybremaster (check out my website for examples), the same can be done for the Mindstorm. CU Bert Lego robots and artificial intelligence www.bvandam.net -----Oorspronkelijk bericht----- Van: Christian Jacobsen (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: yahoooooo :) :(((

"marco berti" <arcmberti@dinet.it> wrote in message news:FLG64w.I2K@lugnet.com... (...) del me (...) Quant che andavi al Politecnic, (a Milan, se capis) se parlava dumà en dialet. (A l'era la rabia de tut i prufesur..) A gò de dì, però, che scrivi (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact