  *74945 (-5)
  Re: brick packs

(...) actually, I can now answer my own question. I phoned up lego and asked. And the answer is of course, no. Their only response was to buy the boxes of mixed colour bricks, but they dont contain grey, or I could try phoning the lego world shop in (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Is the LDraw parts database free?

Fredrik Glöckner <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:m3u2mipne0.fsf@....uio.no... (...) There absolutely is a creative process going on when modeling a part. If you gave 10 people the challenge of modeling the TIE cockpit piece, I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Questions from a trains idiot

Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip good advice> (...) Not necessarily. If you want to model "Eurotrash", as Lar so eloquently puts it, then use the buffers and bogie plates. I model US style locos and cars and so I don't use the buffers. Instead I use (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) Ahh, well Leonardo, the cutetsy actorboy, has forever corrupted the name Leonardo, the inventor, or even more importantly, Leonardo the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle! Adrian (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  RE: Window CE Support for the Mindstorm Unit

(...) Ha, got another one! Do you want to be on the update list? (...) While you are drinking some crazy new "vita brevis" beer, the rest of us are short of time ;-) Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Skipped 2 messages in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact