  *74824 (-5)
  Scout SDK - first impressions

I found the documentation and examples to be very thorough and clear. The LASM language seems versatile straight forward. The example programs are well documented with comments so that even a novice programmer like myself can follow along. I would (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.scout)

  Re: O_ASYNC problem (Solaris again)

(...) I think it is quite likely that Solaris does not have it- neither Solaris i386 or Solaris Sparc (at least the versions that I have access to) have it. (...) Hmm. O_ASYNC is defined in /usr/include/bits/fcntl.h under Linux. The equivalent file (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: pyroelectric sensor

I have recently made the interface to connect the Eltec 442-3 pyroelectric sensor, using Michael Gasperi's analog interface as a reference (thanks Michael), although some minor modifications need to be made. The pyroelectric sensor works very well, (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  <no subject>

help (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Simon Robinson wrote in message ... (...) also (...) in (...) I have two sets that have this metallic blue color (I call it BlueChrome in my database): 1 in 6110 - Aquazone: Hydronauts: Solo Sub 3 in 6180 - Aquazone: Hydronauts: Hydro Search Sub If (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.debate (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact