  *74231 (-5)
  Re: Ben's LEGO 4449 Daylight train.

Hi Ben, It just occured to me that you train should be able to use switching points, right? Those wheel rest on top of the rails, so they do not stick down in between the rails, right? By the way, I tried a bunch of the links on your train site and (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: RIS ver. 1.5 and Windows NT

G'Day My two cents, the v1.0 RIs runs just fine under NT 2000 RC2, I am still waiting for my 1.5 upgrade to arrive. Cheers Oliver ogiesen@mdsintl.com Steve Burmaster <burmaster@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:FLBnzw.L2x@lugnet.com... (...) run (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: anybody here?

(...) for (...) *grin* I was at the Tanasbourne Target the other day and noticed that all of the Star Wars Snowspeeder sets were gone, and I figured it was "all" the other PDX-area AFOLs getting them... it wasn't *me* that's for sure. Have you been (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

  Re: What is Fabuland?

(...) Wow, I haven't heard of FabuLand in a looooong time. Back in the early '80s, There was LegoLand (Castle, Town and Space), Duplo and FabuLand (for kids too small for LegoLand, but too big for Duplo). The sets featured a lot of large bricks (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  Re: My Lego Town is NOW on the internet...TAKE A LOOK! :-)

(...) well, I wasn't able to find it.. Could either of you post a link ? Thanks! John (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.admin.general (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact